Discover the aquatic wonders in the waters off Martinique at two distinct snorkeling sites. With the snorkel boat anchored off the beach, paddle around the sheltered cove of Anse Dufour. At Bat Cave, only accessible from the sea, delight in such sights as schools of colorful angel and parrot fish and other creatures of the sea. Rest and relax onboard with a refreshing fruit or rum punch on the return along the island's stunning coastline.
• Anse DuFour Beach: Snorkel around the scenic sheltered cove that is home to a small traditional fishing village.
• Bat Cave: Discover the varieties of fish that frequent the waters in and around this cave, accessible only from the water.
• Scenic Boat Ride: Enjoy the views as you cruise to the two snorkel sites, with complimentary drinks on the return.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• The snorkel boat is covered for shade onboard.
• Snorkeling is directly from the boat.
• Staff assists guests with equipment and in the water.