See Martinique from inside an air-conditioned Land Rover with a driver-guide. Plunge into the rainforest, crossing Martinique between banana and sugar cane fields and learn about the island. At Gros Morne, discover HSE (St. Etienne House) which was built in the beginning of the 19th century, learn about the rum process, and taste the products. Return via the interior roads with marvelous views of Fort-de-France bay.Highlights:
• Off-Road Adventure: Splash across rivers, ride through banana plantations and travel deep into the rainforest.
• Habitation Saint Etienne: Visit an old plantation with its distillery.
• Island Views: Admire Martinique's forested mountains and valleys and the sparkling blue of the bay while riding on the road. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Raincoat or change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable clothing
• Guests must be at least 7 years old to participate.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1200 yards over uneven and slippery ground and negotiate 20 steps.
• Guests on this tour may get wet. We recommend guests to wear clothes that dry fast or to bring a raincoat.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.