Enjoy a fun day in the sun along Martinique’s dazzling coast, as you enjoy relaxing beach time and spot marine life on a catamaran cruise. Admire stunning Caribbean Sea vistas while traveling along the western coast. Relax along Grande Anse’s shoreline, sunbathing on the sand or jumping head-first into clear, blue waters. Hop aboard a catamaran equipped with underwater viewing windows and spot sea turtles and other marine life in their natural habitat.
• Grande Anse: Enjoy the beach at your leisure, sunbathe on the shore, or take a swim in the crystal-clear waters. Please note that depending on sea conditions, beach may be changed at any time at the captain’s discretion.
• Marine Life: See swimming sea turtles and other marine life through submarine underwater view windows aboard a scenic catamaran cruise.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Beach chairs are not included in this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Depending on sea conditions, beach may be changed at any time at the captain’s discretion.