Enjoy kayaking amid the peaceful mangroves not far from Fort-de-France Bay. Begin with a 30-minute boat ride along the scenic coastline, away from the city and toward a small islet, where your kayak will be waiting for you. After a safety briefing, begin your guided, 90-minute paddle in calm waters, making your way around tranquil islets and under the canopy of dense mangroves. Learn about the region’s flora and fauna as you glide over the water. Then take a short break at Point du Bout beach for drinks and snacks. Go for a swim if you like, or relax for a while on the pristine sand.
• Scenic boat ride: Cruise along the picturesque coastline, away from the city and toward a small islet.
• Great kayaking for all experience levels: Glide over calm waters, around tranquil islets and under the canopy of dense mangroves.
• Beach break: Head to Point du Bout beach for drinks, snacks and swimming in the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• This tour is quite active, and guests need to be in a good physical condition and able to swim well.
• Pregnant women and guests who experience seasickness should not select this tour.
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests follow the guide, with two guests per kayak (two adults or one adult and one child).