Discover Havana's captivating history and cultural charms on a half-day adventure that includes a guided walking tour through the city’s old quarter. Alongside your informative local guide, enjoy the opportunity to soak up the local culture and head out on foot along the cobblestone streets of Old Havana where you’ll explore four of the district’s iconic squares: Plaza San Francisco de Asis is known for its white marble lion-featured fountain; Plaza de Armas is Havana’s oldest square, dating back to the late 1700s; Plaza Vieja vaunts eclectic architecture; and Plaza de la Catedral is home to one of the oldest cathedrals in the Americas. To add some flavor to the day, make a special stop at a local venue for a tasting of "habanos" and Cuban rum which will include a cigar lighting ceremony where you will have the opportunity to spend time with locals.
• Old Havana: Ramble on foot with your local guide through the city’s historic squares, past cathedrals, eclectic architecture, famous Cuban bars, and other notable landmarks.
• Enjoy a pairing of Cuban rum and Cuban cigars at a local venue.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card, passport and Visa
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour. Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• There are 42 steps at the pier that will need to be taken to meet tour guide and bus.
• One bottle of Evian water will be provided to each guest.
• Tour will operate rain or shine.
• Guests should dress appropriately.
• Guests will be taken by bus to the portion of the rum and cigar presentation.
• Duration of the tour has been extended for you to enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Habana Vieja.
• Due to Cuban tour logistics, departure times may change when arriving on your ship.
• When raining or other adverse weather conditions, a panoramic bus tour may be substituted for part or all of the tour.