The stage is set for you to be enraptured by Cuba’s world-famous Tropicana Cabaret, with an open-air, evening extravaganza unlike you’ve ever experienced before. Since opening in 1939 in Havana’s suburb of Marianao, the Tropicana continues to present Las Vegas-style variety shows and musicals that highlight Cuban and Caribbean folklore. It’s become one of Cuba’s most beloved attractions, and you’ll experience it all with a package that includes entrance to the show, assigned seating, a welcome drink, plus a ¼ bottle of Havana Club rum with a mixer to stir up cocktails throughout the evening. Settle into your seat nestled under the open sky and tropical garden environs. Once it is show time, you’ll be awed as nearly 200 glitzy performers and showgirls festooned in feathered headdresses and colorful costumes take the stage to sing and dance accompanied by a live orchestra that delivers the rhythms of Latin jazz, rumba, conga and salsa. This is an authentic Cuban tradition you can’t miss — and certainly won’t soon forget.
• Tropicana: Watch an evening spectacular under a star-studded sky and amidst the tropical forest ambiance of Cuba’s largest nightclub.
• Showtime: Elaborate costumes, entertaining showgirls, a live orchestra — you’ll enjoy it all and much more in this Las Vegas-style extravaganza.
• Table Service: Your cabaret package includes admission, assigned seating, a welcome drink plus ¼ bottle of rum with mixer and local snacks.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes for men
• Long trousers for men
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Seats are assigned by the local agency directly at the site and cannot be changed on the spot.
• There is a fee for using video and photo cameras, cell phones, tablets, etc., to be paid directly on the spot in local currency.
• Depending on weather conditions, the show may take place in open-air or in a closed theatre.
• This is an evening tour that departs at approximately 8:30 p.m.
• In order to get best seating at this venue, there may be a wait time between arrival and performance, which is normally 10 pm.
• There are 42 steps at the pier that will need to be taken to meet tour guide and bus.