See all the highlights and best attractions of Saint John & the Bay of Fundy in one unforgettable experience! In the heart of the city and into the countryside, discover the region’s rich culture and heritage on this comprehensive guided tour. Your authentic experience includes the Bay of Fundy, Reversing Rapids, Old City Market, St. Martins, Historic Trinity Royal Area, an Irish Pub, and more!
Get an up-close look at the phenomenal Reversing Rapids where twice a day the Bay of Fundy fights against the Saint John River. Browse the Old City Market, and admire the vibrant culture of the oldest continuing farmer’s market in Canada. Visit a charming fishing village perched on the shores of the Bay of Fundy where the mighty tides have carved out red sandstone sea caves over millions of years. Delight in the flavours of the Maritimes with a delicious cup of homemade seafood chowder. Take part in a guided tour and learn about the Great Fire of 1877 that resulted in one of the greatest collections of Victorian architecture in Canada. See the beautiful Three Sisters Lamp and you pass through the Trinity Royal Heritage Conservation Area. Raise a glass and enjoy a Moosehead beer while listening to local music in the comfort of Saint John’s oldest Irish Pub!
• View the phenomenal Reversing Rapids, where the mighty Bay of Fundy tides fight with the Saint John River to change the flow twice daily.
• View the red sandstone sea caves, carved out by millions of years of the mighty tides and explore this quaint village with its lighthouse, fishing boats, and charming covered bridges.
• Enjoy locally brewed Moosehead beer in an Irish Pub. Browse the Old City Market and experience our vibrant culture. Learn about our region’s history and the Great Fire of 1877.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• The inside of the Sea Caves are accessible by foot only at low tide; however, they can be viewed anytime from the beach.
• Guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back.
• Kindly note that for July, August, and September of 2019 calls there will be no stops at Fort Howe due to constructions sites nearby.