This epic Canadian adventure gives you the rare opportunity to witness the highest tides in the world while exploring New Brunswick's first national park and the towering Hopewell Rocks oceanfront formations. A comfortable motor coach transports you along coastal roads in Fundy National Park, home to Acadian forests, waterfalls, hundreds of plant species, plus birds and moose. Learn about the geological forces, clash of continents, and melting glaciers that sculpted the tides along the Bay of Fundy's rugged shorelines — they rise up to 46 feet twice a day, every day. At Hopewell Rocks you'll be awed by a collection of 70-foot-tall flowerpot rocks surrounded by tall cliff faces. And if at low tide, you'll even get the chance to walk across the sandy ocean floor, looking up at these magnificent formations that were eroded over thousands of years. On the way back to port, fill up on a box lunch sandwich, snacks and dessert while reminiscing about the natural wonders you encountered throughout the day.
• Bay of Fundy: Discover scenic forests, diverse plants, Canadian wildlife and the highest tidal changes on the globe.
• Hopewell Rocks: Walk along the ocean floor surrounded by sky-high sandstone flowerpot formations along Canada's rugged coastline.
• Lunch: Your full-day excursion also includes a box meal that consists of a sandwich, veggies, snacks and dessert.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .3 miles over uneven sandy, rocky and wet surfaces, with inclines and about 100 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Tidal activity or stage of the tides cannot be guaranteed.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• The drive between port and Hopewell Rocks is approximately 2 hours 15 minutes each way.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Tour duration may vary between 7 and 7.5 hours depending on port call times.