Discover Saint John’s rich maritime history and magnificent natural wonders on a guided city tour before enjoying a scenic harbor boat ride. Travel through historic uptown, viewing the British-built Fort Howe, en route to picturesque Fallsview Park. Behold the renowned Reversing Rapids, where the mighty Saint John River meets the powerful tides of the Bay of Fundy. Then glide around Saint John Harbor, seeing Harbor Passage, the Port of Saint John and your cruise ship.
• City Landmarks: Join a guided tour through the city’s historic Uptown, passing Fort Howe and other notable landmarks.
• Reversing Rapids: Twice daily, the powerful 28-plus-feet tides of the bay push the river and its rapids to flow backwards.
• Scenic Cruise: Enjoy coastal views amid the Bay of Fundy, including the Reversing Rapids and Saint John River.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to descend 60 steps onto a floating dock with an incline that varies with the tides.
• The walk back to the pier after the tour is about a quarter of a mile.
• Guests should consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible or appropriate for guests with limited mobility.