Cruise past the breathtaking oceanfront scenery of the Amalfi Coast, stopping in the famous fishing village before exploring Pompeii's fascinating history among archeological ruins. Travel across dazzling azure waters on a 45-minute cruise along a picture-perfect coastline, as you hear about area folklores. Meander cobblestone streets in Amalfi's charming main square, or visit the stately Cathedral of St. Andrew. Scour remnants of ancient Pompeii, which was destroyed in 79 AD after a Mount Vesuvius eruption.
• Amalfi Coastline: Enjoy spectacular coastal views and calming sea breezes on a 45-minute boat ride along the cliff-lined Amalfi Coast.
• Amalfi: Explore the charming maritime village on your own, see the stunning 12th century cathedral or shop for authentic souvenirs.
• Ruins of Pompeii: See ancient artifacts and Roman architecture preserved by hot lava and ash of a Mount Vesuvius eruption.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges must not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1-1/2 miles over cobblestones and uneven ground in Pompeii with a steep incline at entrance with 20-25 steps.
• Motor launch has both interior and exterior seating.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol. No exposed shoulders or knees at religious sites.
• Guests wishing to enter Cathedral of St. Andrew must ascend approximately 60 steep steps.
• For security reasons, it is forbidden to enter the Pompeii excavations with big bags, backpacks, or trolleys. Please be aware that lockers are not available at the entrance of the excavations.
• In very bad weather and/or rough seas, motor launch cruise will be cancelled and a visit to Sorrento substituted for Amalfi Coast.
• Lunch may be served either in Pompeii or on the Amalfi coast. Tour sequence may vary.