Explore a 19th-century underground tunnel, floating on the water underneath the famous Piazza Plebiscito and ziplining across a 16th-century cistern. Begin with a walking tour of Naples, the Royal Palace, San Carlo Opera House and more. Then venture underground to the Borbonic Gallery, built in the 19th-century to connect the Royal Palace to the barracks; see the 17th-century Carmignana aqueduct, plus zipline over a 16th-century reservoir. Then enjoy an authentic Neapolitan pizza to conclude your day.
• Above-ground walking tour: See the vast, 17th-century Royal Palace, San Carlo Opera House and the Church of St. Francis.
• Borbonic Gallery interesting fact: The tunnel was also used as a WWII bomb shelter; many vintage cars and motorbikes remain.
• Zipline adventure: Zipline over a 16th century reservoir.
• Pizza lunch: Head to a typical Neapolitan pizzeria for a chance to try the real thing.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour
• Tour not recommmeded for guests with walking difficulties or for those who suffer from claustrophobia.
• Tour includes extensive walking on both uneven and flat surfaces.
• Tour sequence may vary.