Your accessible cruise excursion of Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast begins as you meet your professional tour guide and driver at the cruise dock. Board your wheelchair accessible van, and enjoy the short ride into the ruins of ancient Pompeii. Escorted by your private guide, you will visit the Pompeii Necropolis and the Cast of Victims using accessible routes. Your next stop will be the charming city of Sorrento. Visit the Main Square and take in the beauty of the Baroque architecture of the buildings. There will be time here for you to enjoy a lunch on your own and you will have photo opportunities of the picturesque Bay of Naples. End your memorable day with a drive through the scenic hills toward the town of Positano and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Amalfi Coast before heading back to the cruise dock.
• Explore the ruins of the 2000 year old Roman city of Pompeii.
• Visit the charming city of Sorrento.
• View the breathtaking Amalfi Coast.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Local currency/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothes and shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• This small group tour is designed to be accessible for all guests.
• In order for the van to access the inner city and get special permission to get close to the venues, please bring your disability identification or disabled parking placard with you. This is mandatory in Italy.
• The tour route avoids steps and stairs. Accessible bathrooms with wide doors for wheelchairs are present along the tour route.
• Tour includes accessible vehicle with wheelchair lift or ramp, tour guide and entrance tickets. Lunch/snack are not included in tour price.
• Cobblestones and hills may be present along the route. Distances that Guests must walk/roll are approximate.
• Guides are not allowed to push wheelchairs. The order of the sites viewed or visited may vary.
• Guests with wheelchairs must be able to self-propel or have a companion push them.
• Tour Accessibility can change without notice due to vehicle malfunction, building construction, traffic conditions, or other factors.
• Accessible vehicles are extremely limited; therefore, guests are encouraged to make their reservations in advance.
• No bags are allowed inside of Pompeii excavations.
• This excursion requires a minimum participation to operate. Please contact email@example.com
for additional information reserve this tour.