If you?ve already discovered the delights of glamorous Capri, take the day to explore Ischia, a beautiful island with a local feel and the added advantage of natural hot springs that bubble up from a dormant volcano. Take a jet boat through the beautiful Bay of Naples and view picturesque scenes of vineyards, small towns and quaint islands along your route to Ischia, the most developed and largest island in the Bay. Ischia, called the Green Island for its lush, dramatic landscape, is known for famous beaches. Along the way, pass rustic taverns and bars, cobblestone streets and an ancient castle in the historic quarter. Enjoy about 45 minutes of free time to explore the picturesque fishing town of Sant?Angelo, browsing the upscale shops, stopping for a bite at one of many local restaurants and, of course, marveling at the beautiful views.
From there, take a short drive to Poseidon Thermal Gardens, covered by beautiful flowers, for three hours of relaxation and fun. Discover 20 different, mineral-rich thermal pools ranging in temperature and salt concentration. Not only are they inviting, but they?re also therapeutic for your health and wellbeing. What?s more, all of these bubbling springs oversee a large private beach in a gorgeous cove that is at your disposal. Relax on a sunbed or lounge chairs ? both are complimentary. Keeps the little ones happy in a designated children?s area. Or spend time at an indoor pool, several restaurants, shops or the full-service spa.
• Ischia: Take a scenic jet boat ride to this charming island just southwest of Naples, the largest island in the bay; discover its local feel, lush and dramatic landscapes, and famous beaches.
• Sant?Angelo: Enjoy free time in this picturesque fishing town; browse the upscale shops, take your pick of local restaurants and have your camera ready to capture the breathtaking views.
• Poseidon Thermal Gardens: Discover 20 therapeutic, mineral-rich thermal pools; relax on a private beach in a gorgeous cove.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.