Visit some of the Napier Region's leading vineyards and delight in delicious samples of wines. One of your first stops is Sileni Estates, named after the Sileni who featured in Roman mythology alongside Bacchus, the god of wine. You'll then learn the historical significance of Mission Estate Winery, and discover vintages at the Abbey Cellars steeped in Hawkes Bay heritage. Your tour concludes with local hand crafted Ice Cream for you to indulge and enjoy.
• Culinary delights: Enjoy samples of exquisite red and white wines, snack on fresh bread with olive oil and delight in a delicious dessert.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Comfortable clothing
• Please note that wineries listed are subject to change.
• The travel time to the first winery is approximately 40 minutes.
• The travel time is 40 minutes from the last winery back to the ship.
• Guests walk 300 yards over flat, paved surfaces and some grassy surfaces.
• Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Children will be served juice.
• Order of itinerary may vary to avoid congestion.