Visit the largest and most accessible mainland-nesting place for Gannets at Cape Kidnappers, and the Summerlee Sheep Station with over 5,000 sheep and breeding cattle. Your guide will explain the cape's history and acquaint you with the Gannets. Watch as over 20,000 birds nest in military-type rows, dive for fish, preen and perform their ritual dance and nurture their young. Continue to Summerlee Sheep Station and later enjoy traditional Devonshire tea or coffee and scones.
• Birds of Cape Kidnappers: Visit the largest and most accessible mainland-nesting place for over 20,000 Gannets at Cape Kidnappers.
• Summerlee Sheep Station: View a 5,000-acre rugged coastal farm that stocks more than 8,000 sheep and breeding cattle.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Weather gear, if necessary
• Umbrella (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket