Enjoy a spectacular day seeing fascinating Art Deco buildings and monuments along the waterfront of Napier's Marine Parade and watch highly trained sheep dogs manage their flock. You'll ride through the beautiful countryside and enjoy photo-stops at panoramic lookouts. The historic Clifton Station Woolshed provides an informative and entertaining sheep shearing and sheep dog demonstration. Then, head to the Arataki Honey Centre for some of the freshest produce in New Zealand.
• Clifton Station Woolshed: Visit a working sheep farm and watch a sheep and dog demonstration.
• Scenic Valley Drive: Enjoy the spectacular views of Te Mata Peak on a scenic drive through the Tuki Valley.
• Arataki Honey Centre: Enjoy a treat of ice cream and fresh strawberries.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guests walk .75 mile over flat surfaces as well as some uneven paths.
• Guests walk up 10 stairs to reach the sheep shearing demonstration area.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select tour.