Enjoy an informative orientation to Napier's Art Deco quarter, view fascinating marine life and New Zealand?s native species and sip on splendid red wines. Stroll The National Aquarium of New Zealand and see a wide range of marine life along with kiwis and the oldest living Tuatara hatched in captivity. Afterwards, travel to Church Road Winery, one of the oldest wineries in the Hawke's Bay, for a formal wine tasting in the Tom McDonald Cellar.
• The National Aquarium of New Zealand: View a wide range of sea creatures, reptiles and native birds.
• Church Road Winery: Visit the winery founded by ?the father of New Zealand's red wine industry.?
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes with non-slip soles
• Comfortable clothing
• Guests walk 1,000 yards over flat surfaces.
• Eight steps lead to the Tom McDonald cellar.
• Guests climb 20 stairs to the wine-making museum cellar.
• The National Aquarium of New Zealand has 39 steps (an alternative lift available).
• Order of itinerary may vary to avoid congestion.
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol.