Enjoy New Zealand's native and unspoiled bushlands, farm country and forests on a fun-filled water rafting excursion. You?ll arrive at a 1,500-acre sheep, cattle and deer farm along the Mohaka River. Safety gear, a safety briefing and basic navigating commands are provided before traveling to the river base. Ride the Grades 2 and 3 waters during your tour and absorb the beautiful scenery. Afterwards, you?ll return to the farm for refreshments and a snack.
• Esk Valley: See picturesque vineyards, orchards, and lavender farms before crossing rugged ranges, rolling hills and lush farms.
• Mohaka River: Travel along the waters on an adventure where you can enjoy New Zealand?s beautiful scenery.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Travel time from the ship to the water rafting site is 60 minutes.
• Guests walk 200 yards over loose stone, grass and sand surfaces.
• Guests will be required to board and disembark the raft.
• Order of itinerary may vary to avoid congestion.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.