Hop on a bicycle for a dynamic pedaling journey through Napier?s Nga Haerenga trail alongside an expert guide, including a visit to a Maori Pa. Travel on two wheels across Hawke?s Bay?s stunning coastline, past picturesque vineyards, lush orchards and the Tutaekuri River. Enjoy a brief comfort break before embarking on a short walk to Otatara, a native Maori village and hill fort, where you can relish sweeping views of the verdant New Zealand countryside.
• Guided Bicycle Ride: Embark on a pedaling journey with an expert local guide from bustling Napier to the rural countryside.
• Scenic Trail: Travel along the Nga Haerenga trail past sweeping coastal seascapes, picturesque vineyards, lush orchards and the Tutaekuri River.
• Maori Pa: Enjoy a brief break before visiting Otatara?s native village and hill fort, where you can relish panoramic views.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.