Orient yourself with Napier’s tasty beverages and decadent chocolates. You’ll see contemporary Art Deco buildings with a narrated drive through Napier. Then, head to the Fat Monk Brewing Co Abbey Cellars where you will learn about the craft brewing industry and sample traditional european styles with a kiwi twist. Next, visit The Silky Oak Chocolate Company for hand-made chocolates during a guided tour through the "Thru the Ages" Chocolate Museum.
• Fat Monk Brewing Co: Delight in samples from a wide selection of craft beers.
• The Silky Oak Chocolate Company: Sample hand-made chocolates while your guide provides insight on the chocolate making process.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Comfortable clothing
• Guests walk 800 yards over even and uneven surfaces with inclines.
• Guests must be 18 or older to participate in the beverage tasting.
• Guests must be able to enter/exit the coach unassisted.