Discover the natural beauty, native flora and unique villages of New Zealand’s Hawkes Bay region on a panoramic trip that includes scenic views of Havelock North and Tuki Valley, plus passing glimpses of Napier’s city streets. The Hawkes Bay region of New Zealand is renowned for its warm microclimate, orchards and award-winning wineries. In the comfort of an air-conditioned motor coach, you’ll enjoy views from Napier Port to Cape Kidnappers. Drive through rural Hawke’s Bay exploring farms, orchards, wineries and landmarks. Stop at a boutique shopping center for a comfort stop and opportunities to purchase refreshments. You will also drive through Hastings, once voted Most Beautiful City in New Zealand and home to a spectacular collection of Pou (Maori Totem Poles). Another stop will be made a local fruit stall to sample our local produce or enjoy a coffee or ice cream. Before returning to Napier Port there will be brief tour of Napier’s Art Deco precinct to learn about the iconic architecture and earthquake history.
• Art Deco: Enjoy a narrated coach tour through Napier's famed Art Deco District.
• Local Produce: Stop to browse local boutiques and fruit stalls with the opportunity to purchase locally sourced refreshments and unique souvenirs.
• Hawkes Bay: Travel through picturesque Hastings and the village of Havelock North, past Te Mata Peak and Napier’s unique architecture.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• The roundtrip drive is approximately 2 hours, depending on traffic conditions.
• Tour sequence may vary.