Discover a pristine underwater world while embarking on a guided two-tank certified scuba diving journey throughout Nassau's gorgeous turquoise waters. Gear up with complimentary tanks, weights and a weight belt alongside a hospitable group of certified divers. Explore spectacular coral reef environments off the coast of the Bahamas, where you'll view a plethora of breathtaking submerged flora and swimming wildlife, including swimming tropical fish, roaming reef sharks, moray eels and massive sea turtles.
• Guided Scuba Diving: Join a welcoming crew for a two-tank scuba diving trek that's limited to only scuba-certified divers.
• Coral Reefs: Splash around the Bahamas' crystal-clear turquoise waters, as you view incredible underwater scenes and thriving ecosystems.
• Marine Life: Spot colorful tropical fish, roving reef sharks, bright-green moray eels and colossal sea turtles during your underwater quest.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Valid "C" card
• Wetsuit (optional)
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles or water shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• This tour is limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last two years. Certified divers must present a valid certification ""C"" card in order to participate.
• The tank, weights, and weight belt are included for all divers. Equipment package includes regulator, B.C., mask, fins and snorkel.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour. Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.