Plunge into Nassau's turquoise waters and discover colorful reefs on a two-tank dive. Your dive locations are determined the day of your underwater adventure. You'll receive your own tank, weights, and weight belt.
• Scuba Diving: Explore Nassau's famous reefs on a two-tank dive.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Reef shoes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
•Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
•Certified divers must have been diving within the last two years. Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card.
• The tank, weights, and weight belt are included for all divers.
• Full rental package including BCD, Regulator, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and wet suit is additional cost.
• Duration may vary slightly due to the ship's port call hours.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.