Take in the sights of Nassau and Paradise Island in air-conditioned comfort, with select photo stops. On this guided tour, you'll drive over Sir Sidney Poitier bridge with panoramic views of Atlantis and Paradise Island and see the historic Queen’s Staircase made of more than 65 steps carved out of solid coral rock. Then visit the iconic Graycliff Hotel which dates back to the 18th century and holds fascinating secrets from piracy eras. Next, on to John Watling’s Distillery and see how local Bahamian rum is made. Take advantage of beautiful views of late 18th-century Fort Charlotte, built to defend the island against pirates. Then drive by the local foodie favorite Fish Fry at colorful Junkanoo Beach, followed by a drive past the bustling Straw Market where local residents offer handmade Bahamian crafts, gifts, local foods, souvenirs and more.
• See the sights and attractions of Nassau in air-conditioned comfort; stop for photos at select destinations.
• Queen’s Staircase: See a staircase of more than 65 steps carved by slaves from solid coral rock.
• Fort Charlotte: Learn how the Fort built in the Napoleonic era was used to defend the island against marauding pirates.
• Atlantis Resort: Take in views of the famous Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Buses are used for transportation.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.