Prepare for a life-changing encounter with a magnificent dolphin at Blue Lagoon Island, home of the famous Flipper. After a scenic, 30- to 40-minute large ferry cruise to the Island, you'll meet the dolphin trainers for an informative orientation. Enjoy the beach before or after the dolphin program. Interact in waist deep water where these beautiful and gentle sea creatures will impress you with their friendliness and supreme intelligence. Memories of your once in a lifetime experience will be captured by professional photo and video personnel. At your leisure choose between two return ferries back to your ship.
• Double Decker Ferry Cruise: Enjoy a scenic 30- to 40-minute cruise from Nassau Harbor to your dolphin encounter.
• Blue Lagoon Island: Visit the beautiful facility that is home to Universal Studio's Flipper.
• Dolphin Encounter: Take home blissful memories of your interaction.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Children between the ages of 4 and 12 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
• For the safety of both the animals and guest's personal property, cameras, cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed on the platforms of any animal program. For your convenience, lockers are included on all of the animal programs.
• Multiple return ferries back to the ship are available.
• Complementary WiFi internet access is available in select areas of Blue Lagoon.
• This tour is suitable for guests who travel with collapsible wheelchairs/foldable scooters.
• A wheelchair is available for guests who cannot stand for the duration of the tour. Guests must provide 48 hours’ notice. Based on availability.
• Guests with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
• Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost.
• Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• Alcohol may be served, please drink responsibly.