This exciting snorkeling adventure introduces you to the best of Nassau's underwater world from above and below the surface. Take a scenic, 45-minute historical cruise through Nassau Harbor to the Sea Gardens of Athol Island. This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler Gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better.There, enjoy a private group snorkel at Rainbow Reef, one of the most beautiful coral reefs in the Caribbean. Your guides will escort you through the marine life sanctuary, getting you close to the colorful coral and reef fish of the Bahamas, helping you identify marine life and assisting you if needed. After your underwater adventure, you’ll still have some extra time for shopping at Nassau’s famous Straw Market before heading back to the ship.
• Scenic Cruise: Absorb surrounding beauty of the tropical paradise as you glide for 45 minutes to Sea Gardens of Athol Island.
• Snorkeling: View colorful coral and reef fish at Rainbow Reef.
• Shopping: Enjoy extra time for shopping at Nassau's famous Straw Market.
• This tour features National Geographic Snorkeler Gear.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Reef shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Royal Caribbean has selected National Geographic™ Snorkeler gear for the use of our guests on select excursions. The excursions are in no way affiliated or endorsed by National Geographic™.