Get ready to get wet and go wild with a half-day, high-action adventure among the waterpark wonderland of Atlantis Paradise Island's Aquaventure, plus enjoy access to the Marine Habitat where exotic sea creatures lurk. Enter the tropical oasis of Atlantis Paradise Island, a massive beachfront resort packed with thrills for every age. Your ticket lands you a complimentary lounge chair and towel plus entry to Aquaventure, a 141-acre waterpark holding over 20 million gallons of water. With 20 swimming areas and 11 swimming pools, there are endless ways to soak up the fun. Test your bravery on the 120-foot-tall Power Tower or ride The Surge, a roller coaster-style slide. Little ones love the Mayan-themed Splashers fort, while everyone can ride together across The Current's river rapids. You'll even gain access to the resort's Marine Habitat, where over 50,000 aquatic animals — sharks, rays, piranha, and eels — swim freely around a collection of 14 saltwater lagoons. This is Bahamian aquatic adventure at its best.
• Atlantis Paradise Island: A complimentary lounge chair and pool towel await you at this sprawling beach resort.
• Aquaventure: Feel the thrill of rushing down high-speed waterslides, splashing around a water-play fort, and tubing across river rapids.
• Marine Habitat: See sharks, rays, piranha, eels and some 200 other marine species cruising around numerous lagoon-style aquariums.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Credit cards as Atlantis is a cashless facility
• Sun protection
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk over uneven surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Some slides and rides require a minimum height of 48 inches.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paid adult.
• Some attractions may close due to inclement weather.
• Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com.
• Due to the increase of available daylight hours during the summer season, the Atlantis Water Park outdoor attractions will have the following hours:
Effective starting March 2, 2020:
All Pools, Beaches and Aquaventure Lockers- 9:00am to 7:00pm
Mayan Temple Slides (Leap of Faith, Serpent Slide, Jungle Slide and Challenger Slides), Power Tower Slide, and The Current/Rapids River Ride- 10:00am to 7:00pm