Board a boat and take a scenic cruise in the Nassau harbor. You will get a mask, snorkel, fins and vest at no additional cost. You will have a unique opportunity to snorkel with Turtles and a Reef. After your snorkel, you will have an opportunity to briefly enjoy the beach at Green Cay. You will also see Sandy Cay (Gilligan’s Island) from a distance. This is a must do snorkel adventure in Nassau Bahamas.
• Snorkel with Turtles.
• Beach Experience.
• Scenic Activity.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit with wrap cover
• Swim Trunks
• Flip Flop or Sandals
• Hat and Sunglasses
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• While there is a high success rate of sighting turtles and other wildlife, sightings cannot be guaranteed.
• Guests must be able to swim to participate.