Experience Nassau's pristine beachscapes in true VIP-style with a 4.5-hour relaxing day spent in a private cabana on Balmoral Island, where you'll enjoy sparkling wine, tasty Caribbean cuisine and plenty of time by the sea. A 30-minute ferry boat ride through Delaport Bay's blue waters brings you to the offshore oasis of Balmoral Island. You'll be lead to your very own private poolside cabana to soak up a VIP island experience among the palms trees and powder white sands. Your package includes free Wi-Fi, shaded patio sofas and sunning loungers, butler service, plus bottled water, snacks, a bottle of sparkling wineand one cocktail from the bar. With two freshwater pools, a picture-perfect shoreline, festive DJ music, marine animal habitats, complimentary noodles, tubes, kids' toy's and non-motorized watersports (sun floats, paddle boards and snorkel equipment - additional cost applies), you're set up for one fun day in the sun. Plus, you'll be treated to a great selection of Caribbean food including the Daily Special of Conch Fritters, Pulled Pork, BBQ Chicken, BBQ Ribs all served with rice (mixed with black beans) and salad with French dressing, or choose a grilled hamburger, hotdog, and fries with vegetarian options available as well. A bit of seaside serenity and aquatic thrills … what more could you ask for in The Bahamas?
• Balmoral Island: Cruise approximately 30-minutes across blue Bahamian waters to a tropical isle known for its pristine beaches and laid-back island vibe.
• VIP style: Relax in a private cabana (for up to 2 people) with two swimming pools, DJ music, bottled water, snack and a bottle of bubbly. One cocktail includes soda plus house liquor (for those 18 and older)
• Bahamian flavors: Your epic beach day package also includes lunch, with a variety of menu options including the daily specials, hamburgers, hotdogs, sandwiches, salads, wraps and fries or chips.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Biodegradable sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• The price is per cabana for a maximum of 4 guests.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 17 yards over paved and sandy surfaces, with inclines and about 60 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Optional water activities payable at site and performed at guests' own risk.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your boat for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.