Ready? Set, Jet!! "Right hand on the throttle, the other on the yoke" while feeling the exhilarating rush of piloting a B737-800NG aircraft to over 25,000 airports worldwide.
Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by a professional pilot whom will then brief you on the flights controls. After which, you will be escorted on to the flight deck where you will then settle into the captain's seat.
Fasten your seat belt as you prepare for takeoff. Once in cruise, enjoy a moment to admire the view as simulated vibrations and sounds deliver an authentic experience as to what it's really like to fly a modern jet airliner.
Depart from your hometown airport or if looking for a challenge trying taking on the world's most extreme airports such as, the infamous beach approach into Princess Juliana International Airport in St. Maarten. Head back to the ship having piloted the only flight simulator of its kind in the entire Caribbean region.
• B737-800NG: Hop in the captain's seat of a full scale fully functional replica cockpit with 220° HD visuals with realistic sounds and vibrations.
• Be the Pilot: Learn from a professional on how to operate the flight controls for take-off and landing.
• Challenge Yourself: Test your skills with extreme weather conditions and emergencies. Do you have what it takes to land on the Hudson River or attempt a night time approach into the infamous Kai Tak Airport?
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Flat shoes (no sandals or heels)
• Long shorts or trousers (no skirts or dresses)
• Eyewear (glasses)
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .2 miles over flat surfaces, with inclines and steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Guest must be completely dry and sand free for the experience.
• Guest should not be intoxicated.
• No smoking or alcohol is permitted on site.