This tour is a “can’t miss” for nature lovers. Climb aboard your boat and head out on the waters of Port Stephens’ Nelson Bay. Get your camera ready because this area is home to over 150 playful and amazingly beautiful bottlenose dolphins. Wonderful scenery and enchanting dolphins; this is a great time to relax with morning tea. Returning to shore you’ll have free time to explore.
• Nelson Bay: See and learn about the bottled-nosed dolphins and other marine life in the Nelson Bay.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Boat access is mainly on flat ground and along a wooden jetty.
• Sightings of marine wildlife cannot be guaranteed.