Explore one of the seven natural wonders of the world, as you embark on a catamaran cruise from Cairns, tour the reef and enjoy lunch. Enjoy spectacular coastal scenery as you glide across the Coral Sea on an air-conditioned catamaran. Discover the amazing Great Barrier Reef, the world’s largest coral reef system, by snorkeling in the water, via semi-submersible vessel, or while walking through an underwater viewing chamber. Rejuvenate with a tasty onboard lunch buffet.
• Scenic Cruise: Relish breathtaking coastal scenery on a 1.5-hour boat ride across dazzling Coral Sea waters in an air-conditioned catamaran.
• Great Barrier Reef: See the world’s largest coral reef system via snorkel, semi-submersible vessel, or underwater viewing chamber.
• Lunch: Spend approximately 4 hours exploring the Great Barrier Reef before rejuvenating your energy with a complimentary buffet of tasty selections.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Change of clothes
• Restrooms, covered areas and sunning decks are available on the catamaran and pontoon.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.