Experience the thrill of riding in a high-speed rigid-inflatable boat while delighting in the breathtaking scenery along the Nordfjord, one of Norway’s most famous fjords. Engage in a brief orientation at the dock, where you’ll be provided life jackets, glasses and gloves before embarking on your exhilarating boating adventure. Enjoy a scenic 20-minute journey by water as you glide along Olden’s dramatic coastline, admiring towering mountains, clear blue glaciers and verdant valleys along the way.
• Orientation: Engage in a dockside safety briefing, where you’ll receive life jackets, glasses and gloves for your boating adventure.
• Scenic Cruise: Experience the thrill of riding in a high-speed rigid-inflatable boat on a 20-minute journey along Olden’s dramatic coastline.
• Nordfjord: Admire the towering mountains, clear blue glaciers and verdant valleys among one of Norway’s most famous and breathtaking fjords.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Warm clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• This tour may be cancelled due to extreme weather conditions.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must know how to swim to participate in this tour.
• Blind and hearing impaired guests must be accompanied by a seeing/hearing person.
• All guests must use a survival suit provided by the supplier.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.