Take a giant leap of your own on an unforgettable journey to the Kennedy Space Center. Follow in the footsteps of the astronauts and engineers who led—and still lead—America’s quest into space. Witness the awe-inspiring Space Shuttle Atlantis, or stand beneath the massive Saturn V rocket—the largest ever made. Watch a stunning IMAX movie that provides a 3-D look at the early days of space flight. Learn about America’s great Space Race, and President Kennedy’s bold challenge that sent men to the moon. See the authentic rockets of the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo missions. You can even touch a genuine moon rock.
• Kennedy Space Center: Explore the working NASA space facility.
• Guided Tour: Enjoy a narrated journey through the Space program.
• Great Access: View the Space Shuttle Atlantis, learn about the early days of space flight, and touch a genuine moon rock.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• In order to expedite the security process, please do not bring oversized bags.