Escape into wonderland of wildlife as you discover the 1000 Islands of Cocoa Beach. This eco-tourism cruise will gently glide through the saltwater marsh and extensive network of mangrove tunnels in the Indian River Lagoon. The numerous islands and channels create an elaborate maze that covers nearly 340 acres, and the area is home to more than 4,000 plant and animal species. Your guide will provide narration while navigating the waterways so you can relax as you explore the endangered estuary's tranquil waters. See herds of manatees, watch eagles, ospreys, and grey blue heron soar overhead, and pass wading birds roosting in the mangroves. Playful bottle-nosed dolphins will likely join you on your journey as well as schools of redfish and sea trout. See how the locals live as you float past their waterfront homes that line the canals.
• Narrated Pontoon Tour: This eco-tourism cruise will gently glide through the saltwater marsh and extensive network of mangrove tunnels in the Indian River Lagoon.
• Wildlife: See herds of manatees, flocks of birds, and playful dolphins along the way.
• See How They Live: Float past the local waterfront homes that line the canals.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.