Take off on an adventure that combines high-speed excitement with incredible wildlife. Skim across the St. John’s River at speeds up to 45 mph as you explore the wetlands on a 30-minute airboat ride. See alligators, snakes, osprey, and turtles in their native habitat. Afterwards, meet the rare Florida Panther, black bears, gray wolves, and reptiles at Jungle Adventure Nature Park & Zoo. You won't want to miss the Park's replica Spanish fort, the Native American Indian Village, or feeding time for the alligators before your departure.
• Airboat Ride: Skim across the St. John’s River as you take in alligators, snakes, osprey, and turtles.
• Jungle Adventure Nature Park & Zoo: Meet rare wildlife and explore historic exhibits.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.