Take off on an adventure that combines high-speed excitement with incredible wildlife. Skim across the Florida Everglades at speeds up to 30 mph as you explore the wetlands on an exhilarating airboat ride. See alligators, snakes, osprey, and turtles in their native habitat. Next you and your family will be able to get up close and personal with more than 200 native and exotic animals. There’s something for every member of your family. Visit the rare Albino Alligator Exhibit or take a seat near Crusher! The largest alligator in Osceola County. You can also enjoy the Chomp House Grill for those who would like to purchase food and snacks.
• Airboat Ride: Skim across the Florida Everglades as you take in alligators, snakes, osprey, and turtles.
• Florida Wildlife: Meet rare wildlife and learn about their habitats.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Travel time is approximately 1-1.5 hours each way.