Learn to surf at Cocoa Beach, the Surf Capital of the World! Take a scenic drive to Cocoa Beach for a surf lesson that will get you up and surfing in no time. Your 2-hour surfing lesson includes a 15-minute ocean safety and marine life awareness class, instruction on land and in the water, and a ratio of one instructor for every five students. You will also be provided with a surfboard and rash guards or wetsuit.
• Surf Lessons: Enjoy a 2-hour surf lesson at Cocoa Beach, the Surf Capital of the World.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour categorized as strenuous or with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.