Explore Port Canaveral's famed space and shipping history on a guided tour of local museums and notable landmarks. Visit the Air Force Space & Missile Museum and view artifacts from the American space program, an outdoor rocket garden, and authentic launch vehicle parts. Next, learn about the area's commercial fishing and conveyance history on a trip to the Canaveral Lock. Finally, roam the Exploration Tower's interactive boating exhibits, simulators, and observation deck.
• Museum Exhibits: View American space program artifacts and an outdoor rocket garden at the Air Force Space & Missile Museum.
• Canaveral Lock: Learn about the port's commercial fishing and shipping history at the active lock, which was built in 1965.
• Exploration Tower: Engage in interactive exhibits, view educational films, operate boating simulators and enjoy panoramas from the outdoor observation deck.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests wanting to extend their experience at the Exploration Tower or Port Canaveral Cove are welcome to utilize shuttles.
• Shuttles returning to the ship are available approximately every 30 minutes.