Discover the Azores island of Sao Miguel as you go off road and encounter sparkling clean streams and small villages along old tracks. Feel the rush of adrenaline as you caravan through rugged mountains on your way to astounding vistas at Sete Cidades Crater Lakes. Your journey will allow you to escape the monotony of every day city life as you get lost in farmland and learn the heritage of the local people.
• 4WD Terrain Vehicle: Drive mountain tracks and explore Sao Miguel in a four or six passenger vehicle.
• Caravan Tour: Your guide's vehicle leads you to new sensations among rich mountains and fertile valleys.
• Sete Cidades Crater Lakes: Nothing really prepares you for this sight- magnificent blue and green lakes in volcanic craters.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 10 minutes over uneven earthen paths and trails at Sete Cidades Craters.
• Travel on and off road in 4 or 6-seater configuration vehicles.
• Group will follow in caravan formation with lead guide vehicle in front.
• All vehicles must remain with group.
• Tour participation is extremely limited.
• Itinerary may vary.
• Due to weather changes, fog could impact the visibility of the sites or surroundings.