Encounter at least one of the 24 species of dolphins and whales, which cavort off the Azores shores in the Northeast Mid-Atlantic Ocean, on this dolphin-and-whale-watching adventure. Following a 30-minute briefing from one of the experts at the watching base station, head out onto the open sea and be on the lookout for sightings of species, such as Humpback, Minke or Blue whales and Striped, Common or Bottlenose dolphins.
• Dolphin and Whale Watching: Encounter dolphins and whales in the Azorean waters of the Northeast Mid-Atlantic Ocean.
• Whale and Dolphin Tutorial: Learn important facts about the 24 species of marine mammals that appear off the Azores.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Camera Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 200 yards over even surfaces.
• This tour includes a boat ride over open waters.
• Guests should be aware that there are certain inherent risks involved in any boating excursion.
• Guests will be required to sign waivers in order to participate in this excursion.
• While every attempt will be made to spot wildlife, sightings are not guaranteed.
• This tour is not suitable for guests who are pregnant.
• This tour is not suitable for guests with coronary, back or neck problems.