Experience the panoramic beauty of the City of Palma, an inspiration for artists and poets throughout the ages. See Bellver Castle, with unrivaled views of the city and bay, and learn the history behind this stronghold of the Middle Ages. Continue to La Seu Cathedral and see an outstanding example of Gothic architecture. You'll get exterior views of Almudaina Palace, once an Arab fortress, then end your day with an outside tour of Palma's bullring. .
• Bellver Castle: This circular castle originally served as a defensive redoubt and royal residence, but later became a prison.
• La Seu and Almudaina: Admire the 13th century Gothic cathedral and the Moorish features of the king's residence.
• Palma Bullring: The "cardinal points" arrangement of this structure, completed in 1929, will remind you of the Roman Coliseum.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Interior visit to cathedral not included.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-half mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces.
• Time permitting; guests will have approximately 15 minutes to shop at bull ring.