Enjoy an exhilarating bike tour of Palma, Majorca's capital city. Head along the Maritime Promenade to the old walls of Palma, passing La Seu Cathedral, and the city's beautiful squares - Plaza Mayor, and Plaza Espana. Other medieval cathedrals, castles and bustling plazas will give you a taste of this Spanish island-city's culture. Enjoy the Mediterranean breeze in your hair while exploring this tiny paradise.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Biking: See and experience this charming island city the best way possible, on the back of a bike.
• Palma Highlights: Admire the outstanding architecture of old Palma, including La Seu, a magnificent 13th century cathedral,.
• Maritime Promenade: Park your bike and check out Palma's vibrant cafes along this festive promenade.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be comfortable using hand brakes and be confident on a bicycle.
• Participants must be aware that there are certain inherent risks involved with any cycling excursion.
• A parent must accompany children between the ages of 13 and 16 years.
• Tour operates in all weather conditions.
• Itinerary and route may vary.