Fasten your swimsuit and splash away at Aqualand, a waterpark wonderland for the whole family. Take your pick of exciting attractions, including steep, adrenaline-pumping waterslides like the Banzai, Grand Canyon and Devil’s Tail. The Banzai is particularly thrilling — two riders, each on huge plastic saucers, whoosh down alongside one other on parallel slides, falling into a swimming pool after aquaplaning 150-plus feet at 30 miles per hour! Kids can enjoy scaled-down waterslides and a variety of spouting water jets in designated areas just for them. And when it’s time to wind down, everyone can float along the Congo River or relax in the Jacuzzi.
• Half-day waterpark adventure: Find enough thrills, spills and splashes at Aqualand, a wet and wild playground for the whole family.
• The Bonsai: Race down parallel slides, aquaplaning at 30 miles an hour before making a big splash in the pool.
• Chill out together: Float along the Congo River or relax for a bit in the Jacuzzi.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Water shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests may experience long queues before their rides and to access other facilities at the park.
• Not recommended for guests who have difficulties walking or climbing or for guests confined to wheelchairs.
• Guests are advised to not leave personal belongings unattended.
• Guests must follow waterpark rules stated at the entrance.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Additional activities may be available at an additional cost.
• Price includes park admission; sun lounger, umbrella, locker and float rental and lunch not included.