Fasten your swimsuit and splash away at Aqualand, a waterpark wonderland for the whole family. Take your pick of exciting attractions, including steep, adrenaline-pumping waterslides like the Banzai, Grand Canyon and Devil’s Tail. The Banzai is particularly thrilling — two riders, each on huge plastic saucers, whoosh down alongside one other on parallel slides, falling into a swimming pool after aquaplaning 150-plus feet at 30 miles per hour! Kids can enjoy scaled-down waterslides and a variety of spouting water jets in designated areas just for them. And when it’s time to wind down, everyone can float along the Congo River or relax in the Jacuzzi.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Half-day waterpark adventure: Find enough thrills, spills and splashes at Aqualand, a wet and wild playground for the whole family.
• The Bonsai: Race down parallel slides, aquaplaning at 30 miles an hour before making a big splash in the pool.
• Chill out together: Float along the Congo River or relax for a bit in the Jacuzzi.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Water shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests may experience long queues before their rides and to access other facilities at the park.
• Not recommended for guests who have difficulties walking or climbing or for guests confined to wheelchairs.
• Guests are advised to not leave personal belongings unattended.
• Guests must follow waterpark rules stated at the entrance.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Additional activities may be available at an additional cost.
• Price includes park admission; sun lounger, umbrella, locker and float rental and lunch not included.