Take an exhilarating kayak ride along the western coast of Mallorca, beholding the scenery with each paddle. The famous composer Chopin once said the area had “sky like turquoise, a sea like lapis lazuli, mountains like emerald, air like heaven.” Here’s your chance to find out firsthand the region’s striking beauty. Paddle and discover the UNESCO protected maritime reserve of "Malgrats Islands". See long, sandy beaches as well as tiny “caletas,” local name for the stony little quays, only reachable by boat or after a long walk. A unique Green Lagoon situated at the heart of the reserve offers the perfect environment to relax by natural pools, have fun cliff jumping and explore the rich underwater world of this wonderfully preserved area.
• Kayak ride: Spend 2.5 hours on the water paddling as well as marvelling at the beautiful scenery.
• Beaches and quays: See long stretches of sand and stony little quays reachable only by boat.
• Jump in: Weather permitting, take a dip and discover the beauty underneath the water’s surface.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Small backpack for belongings
• Bottle of water
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Water shoes
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Not recommended for guests who have difficulties walking or climbing or who are confined to a wheelchair.
• Guests must be able to swim.
• Children must be at least 16 years of age and comfortable handling a boat and being in the water.
• Guests should be aware there are certain inherent risks involved in any paddling excursion.
• Tour will operate in all weather conditions.
• Guests may get wet, so they should refrain from wearing valuable jewelry or clothing.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities