Discover spectacular scenic views and gothic architecture on the city of Palma, Majorca in a small group. Get a panoramic view of the city and harbor atop Bellver Castle, a restored royal stronghold, and Europe's first circular castle, resting on a 370-foot hill. Marvel at the dominating spires of Gothic 13th Century Le Seu Cathedral, and stroll its splendid grounds. Your final stop is Palma's bullring, perfectly constructed with four main boxes oriented to the cardinal points.
• Bellver Castle: Take pictures from the ramparts of this circular castle complete with a drawbridge and impressive courtyard.
• Le Seu Cathedral: Regal and picturesque, this 13th-century structure has its own museum, with many Gothic paintings.
• Palma Bullring: Modeled after the Roman Coliseum, you'll see many examples of the Baroque period in its design.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• The Bellver Castle is closed on Mondays. Guests will only have an exterior visit of the castle and the guide will offer an explanation and description from the outside.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to walk up to 1-1/2 miles over flat and uneven cobblestone surfaces with more than 80 steps at both the castle and cathedral.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.
• The Cathedral will be closed on Sundays and on religious holidays. The guide will forego the interior visit of the Cathedral and provide you with a full explanation and description while outside.