Absorb exotic Phuket's intriguing culture through ornate Buddha-filled temples, a Chinese shrine, historic homes and artifacts and a cashew factory. Elaborate Big Buddha and Chalong temples are sacred local landmarks. Phuket Old Town showcases historic Sino Portuguese mansions, Chinese shrine shophouses, Thai Hua Museum and refreshment break. Cashew Nut Factory highlights a popular local product via lively demonstrations and mouth-watering tastings. Guests also have time to shop for handmade souvenirs.
• Houses of worship: Ornate temples and shrines showcase sacred Buddha statues.
• Cashew Nut Factory: Watch how skilled workers crack nutshells and make delicious products, then savor a variety of tempting samples.
• Phuket Old Town: Visit a museum, see historic homes, Chinese shrine, shop native handicrafts and stop at a coffeehouse for refreshments.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit card
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.