Snorkel in tropical paradise as Phi Phi Islands’ crystal water and colorful coral create unforgettable, unique beauty. A speedboat whisks you to another world of steep cliffs, and dwarf trees sprouting from rock crevices and nearby Viking Cave features wall drawings, including a Nordic ship that inspired its name. Emerald water, reefs and undersea life make this gem a world-popular snorkeling destination. Enjoy lunch at local resort.
• Phi Phi Islands snorkeling: This tropical paradise’s crystal water, expansive reef and abundant marine life make it a popular destination.
• Speedboat ride: Reach the islands’ memorable environment, marked by rocky shores, steep cliffs and dwarf trees, on a fast-moving boat.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera or camera in waterproof bag
• Local currency/credit card
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Swimsuit should be worn underneath the cloths (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothing
• Flat, rubber-soled shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Consider physical fitness/limitations and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Mask, snorkel, drinking water, fruits provided on speedboat
• The open water journey to and from the Phi Phi Island can lead to rough seas.
• If you are prone to motion sickness, please consider taking a seasickness tablet (1 hour prior to tour departure time).
• Minimum Age: 8 years.
• Itinerary order may vary due to tide condition.