Discover panoramic views, colonial ambience and an expansive Buddhist-Taoist temple complex on Penang island's highest peak. Tour Kek Lok Si, also known as the Temple of Ten Thousand Buddha with Chinese, Thai and Burmese architectual elements. Admire the seven-story pagoda, turtle pond and statues made from alabaster and bronze. Ride a funicular tram to the mountain top to visit the small British-style Bellevue Hotel from which you can enjoy the views. PN39
• Kek Lok Si Temple: Tour Malaysia's largest Chinese-Buddhist temple complex, featuring a 291-foot pagoda, Buddha sculptures, and bronze statue.
• Penang Hill: Ride the funicular train to the hilltop filled with colonial mansions reminiscent of an old English Village.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour
• There are approximately 100 or more steps at the Kek Lok Ski Temple
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour
• For afternoon calls, the visit to Kek Lok Ski Temple will be replaced with Goddess of Mercy Temple in Georgetown.