Your journey to the north of the island, not to be miss when comes to Penang, shop at the Local Products where be amazed at all of the different varieties of coffee available from banana, hazelnut, tiramisu and even durian. The Teddyville Museum, covers 9000 square feet of fun fluffy furry friends that’ll fascinate the whole family! Not only is it a museum which tells the tales behind the origins of the teddy bear; our displays also showcase and celebrate the rich cultural history of Penang. End without a visit to the Batu Ferringhi Night Market. Stalls along the beach side of the road features an assortment of goods ranging from souvenir, woman’s accessories, luggage, sandal, local food, shawl/scarf, handbag, apparels and even DVD. These merchandises are selling at very low price.
• The Teddyville Museum, as the name suggests, is Malaysia’s first and largest collection of Teddy Bears from various nations and eras; as early as the 1900s.
• Local Products Shop where you’ll have an opportunity to sample Penang’s White Coffee at the Coffee Tree.
• Chowrasta Market Wander at market where locals shop for Asian vegetables, tropical fruits, seafood and spices.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable Shoes
• Food and beverages at Hawker Centre is at your own expense.
• Batu Ferringhi Night Market replace by Chowrasta Market for morning cruise arrival.